Are you interested in a challenging job at an international, market-leading, and innovative company?
Then this is the right place for you!
Since our start in 2002, EyeC has developed into one of the world’s experts in print inspection systems. Get some insight into our company:
- There is logic behind our company name: “EyeC? Oh, I see!”
- We help pharmaceutical companies, printers and brand owners ensure the quality of printed products throughout the production process.
- Our team members get to travel worldwide to visit our customers’ sites — some have even stayed in a yurt in Kazakhstan.
- Our developers have written more than 3 million code lines for our inspection software.
- Not only does our ProofRunner run ultra-fast, but so does our company running team, which regularly participates in races and marathons.
EyeC is currently looking for qualified and enthusiastic employees in the following departments.
Are you interested? Then apply now!
PR & Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Du suchst eine abwechslungsreiche Herausforderung im Marketing? Du bist kreativ, kommunikativ und arbeitest gerne in einem internationalen Umfeld? Dazu textest Du leidenschaftlich gerne? Dann bist Du bei uns richtig!
- Hamburg (Deutschland)
- in Teilzeit (ca. 30 Std/Woche)
- ab November 2019
Get to know a part of our enthusiastic and friendly team here:
From the first questions regarding job openings, through the job interview, up to hiring and the annual development review, we are always available for our applicants and colleagues. That's how we grow together as a company and a team.
Back End Development
We develop our inspection software using the most modern methods such as Scrum. The agile processes give us the opportunity to bring our ideas and to constantly develop ourselves further.
Front End Development
The best ideas always arise from good teamwork! We develop our software together through our Sprint, Daily Stand-up, and Review Meetings to create solution-based options for our customers.
Taking care of our worldwide customers is always exciting: No two interventions are alike. Installations, system adjustments and customer trainings are varied and rewarding activities.
We provide our customers with technical assistance via email, phone or remote service. This allows us to solve many of their requests directly and adjust our systems easily.
With our comprehensive product portfolio, we offer exactly the right inspection solutions for print shops and their customers. The dynamic, international market helps us to grow as a team as well as individually.
The best things arise out of enthusiasm and passion! Especially when it comes to production we make sure to provide our clients with the best quality. This challenge is our biggest motivation.